- The Tournament
The cost of the participation (registration fee) is:
The team is registered officially when registration fee and deposit of 10% of accommodation costs are paid.
IBAN: SI56 10100 0038644698 // SWIFT: BAKOSI2X.
– Payment of registration fee and 10% of deposit for accommodation has to be paid within 20 working days from the day of application, but no later than 15th of May 2022. The rest of the costs for the accommodation have be paid until the 1st June 2022.
– Last term for confirmation of application and contract return with complete data (category, no. of participants, information about accommodation type, first and last meal…) is the 1st June 2022.
– At your arrival you have to pay money deposit (150€ per team) for potential damage during your stay. The deposit is refundable in case no damage in your accommodation and nearby surrounding is done and will be paid back at time of check out.
At the same time this deposit commits teams to attend all important social events as opening and closing ceremony.
– The team is registered officially when registration fee and deposit of 10% of accommodation costs are paid.
– Last term for registration is the 1st June 2022, after that date your accommodation costs are 10% higher.
– In case of your cancellation of the cooperation after the 20th of May 2022 organizer has a right to keep the registration fee and 10% of your accommodation costs.
– In case of termination of participants or reducing the number of participants from 20.5. – 5.6. 2022 the organizer has the right to keep the registration fee, and 10% of the amount of accommodation and meals.
– In case of termination of participants or reducing the number of participants after 5th of June 2022 the organizer has the right to keep the registration fee and and 50% of the amount of accommodation and meals.
– If there is a change in the number of participants after the 30th of May 2022, you are obliged to pay 10% higher price for desired accommodation and food for each additional participant. In case of an absence of any of the registered participant after that date, the money is not refundable. If the total costs of accommodation are not fully covered before your arrival, we will charge it at the arrival.
– The 1st of June 2022 is the final date to cover all your costs for accommodation and registration fees.
– The 1st of June 2022 is the last date to confirm your application and also the date for contract return with complete data (category, no. of participants, information about accommodation type, ect.)
– In case the number of participants increases after the 1st of June 2022 and desired accommodation is already fully booked, the organizer reserves the right to accommodate additional participants in another facility and offers the price for that type of accommodation.
– Arrival before the official date of festival and departure after official conclusion date is possible with prior agreement with the organizer. Any additional service is payable.
– The accommodation and food facilities are limited, so with facilities getting booked, a choice is being reduced. The team which has previously booked requested accommodation has priority to choose where to stay.
– In some types of accommodation, meals are organized in other (nearby) dining facility.
– Teams that are accommodated at schools, where showers are not provided, have to use showers in the nearby playgrounds and familiar places, where matches are organized.
– At your arrival you have to pay money deposit (150€ per team) for potential damage during your stay. The deposit is refundable in case no damage in your accommodation and nearby surrounding is done and will be paid back at time of check out. At the same time this deposit commits teams to attend all important social events as opening and closing ceremony.
– In case participants do not respect “house” rules at the playground or at the accommodation facility and do not behave properly, the organizer has the right to punish them with warning and deposit retention. Participants who despite warning continue with breaking rules and bad behaviour, will be excluded from the tournament.
– Any violation or causing damage is under the responsibility of the club / team management.
– The participants of Eurofest participate on their own responsibility. During festival organizer does not provide any insurance, so they have to take care of this issue in their home country.
– The minimum number of person is 12 per team.
– In case of insufficient number of registered teams in individual category, the organiser may decide to merge the two categories.
– The organizer reserves the right to increase the prices of accommodation and meals due to objective reasons (force majeure).
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT US: email@example.com
The categories are explained in the previous section
|KATEGORIJA A||KATEGORIJA B|
|till 30.12.2020||till 30.1.2021||refund of 10% accommodation|
|till 20.2.2021||till 20.4.2021||refund of 40% accommodation|
|till 1.5.2021||till 30.5.2021||refund of 50% accommodation|
|after 1.5.2021||after 30.5.2021||We are not returning money|
*The registration fee will not be refunded due to additional administrative work